Leave us your email address and we'll send you all the new jobs according to your preferences.
Jobs in America
Recruit the qualified talents you need. No compromises.
Qualified Place focuses on international jobs of a professional and qualified nature.
Why international jobs?
Qualifications and professional skill and experience are of greater importance than the country the candidate comes from. Similarly, professional job opportunities where talent is recognised and developed cannot be limited by borders.
Therefore, in the professional and qualified recruitment sector, jobs need to be recruited for on a truly international scale. That’s what we do at Qualified Place using our International Job board which can be searched by country, job type, skill and more.
An employer’s conundrum
As an employer, seeking professionally qualified candidates, you are faced with some distinct hurdles. Finding your ideal candidates in sectors characterised by skills gaps and international mobility can be tricky. This is exacerbated by a pool of candidates who themselves have limited resources to dedicate to their job seeking.
All too often, employers settle for second best. You ‘make do’ in your recruitment. It needn’t be like this.
You do not need to simultaneously cast the net wide and also make sacrifices just to fill a professional vacancy. Not when you choose Qualified Place.
The Qualified Place solution
By advertising professional and qualified roles as international jobs and international vacancies we enable the right candidates and the right employers to find each other. We bring you together.
We eliminate those without the appropriate skills and qualifications from your search whilst also opening up the borders of your reach. The result is a refined candidate pool that brings you authentic and ideal candidates, not second best.
Talent over location. Do professional recruitment differently.
Our specialised fields
By approaching professional and qualified recruitment in this different and more successful way, we cater to some distinct specialised fields.
- Medicine and healthcare jobs: There is significant global movement of medical and healthcare talent within both qualified doctor roles and nursing positions. Recruiting for these positions needs to be done at an international level. This is particularly true for positions in the UK (specifically for the NHS), Ireland, Australia, US (such as for UnitedHealthcare) and New Zealand. List specialised niche medical and healthcare jobs on Qualified Place.
- Consulting jobs: Consulting jobs are often based within Europe but are also applicable within the US. Often with consulting jobs employers actively seek those with experience elsewhere globally to bring about change to their own model.
- Banking and financial services jobs: Whilst there is still a focus on jobs in London for the banking and financial sector, skills shortages are necessitating a global movement of talent.
- Science jobs: There are a vast number of different science jobs which require qualification and talent across the globe such as astrophysicists, oceanographers and pharmaceutical professionals (e.g. for Pfizer, Roche or Johnson & Johnson). This includes nuclear energy jobs, for example in Tokyo, Toronto or Vienna and for companies such as Horizon Nuclear Power or the Urenco Group. Scientists are also highly sought after within the renowned international sector of Oil and Gas.
- Engineering jobs: Engineering is a traditionally international profession and remains so. From aerospace jobs to mechanical engineers, employers can use Qualified Place to identify talent from around the globe e.g. Airbus Group in the Netherlands. Engineering jobs are often found within NGOs across the world.
- IT and technology jobs: In the digital age borders are becoming increasingly less important and more globalised systems are relevant. As such, the country of origin rarely matters, whereas universal skills in IT and technology jobs do. There is a huge demand for qualified candidates for IT and technology jobs in London, throughout Europe and south-east Asia. Large international IT and technology job employers include HP, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Intel, Microsoft and of course Google.
- Executive jobs: As professionals move up an organisation it can become increasingly difficult to find the right skills within your standard sphere of influence. For executive jobs we highly recommend identifying the qualifications you need and then extending the search internationally.
- Education and teaching jobs: Education jobs and teaching jobs are ideal for international recruitment. Don’t limit your talent acquisition by imposing borders on your recruitment.
Get started with making qualified recruitment work for you. Choose to list your international vacancies with Qualified Place and get the right people in the right place.
Time and again, most job seekers are always looking for global opportunities as it poses several benefits. They are often in search of every job portal that displays international job vacancies. International jobs might seem hard to find, but that’s because you haven’t been looking in the right place. At Qualified Place, we have mastered the art of harnessing international job opportunities.
Recruiters are always looking to hire qualified candidates regardless of where these candidates reside. These job vacancies often span around careers such as Health, Education, Hospitality and Tourism and the likes. They could also be work-from-home freelance job opportunities. Our jobsite seeks to inform job seekers with premium details as regards where they can fulfil their career goals.
There are several opportunities to harness when you sign up on our job search for international job notifications:
Having a network of international like minds
Working abroad gives you access to a network of like minds with a similar level of exposure and thought patterns. It also gives you tremendous leverage, which is crucial if you’re looking to reach the pinnacle of your career. Freelancers will benefit from this advantage as they will get to meet other freelancers as well and expand their network.
Working at the international level raises the tendency of being paid highly. This is especially true if you earn in a more superior currency to your home nation. Moreover, most international jobs on our job portal come with a range of attractive benefits. International recruiters are always on the lookout for quality candidates and won’t mind paying them handsomely.
Precise search results
Unlike other recruitment websites, you can use a range of filters in your searches to narrow your results to the job opportunities that align with your qualifications or skill-set. This is a premium search tool to land well-paying jobs. You can also use this search tool to find employment in your preferred job location. This is an immense benefit to job seekers looking to work outside their country.
Signing up on our platform for international job notifications and updates opens you up to travel opportunities as most international recruiters make travel arrangements for their recruits. This is a fun and inexpensive to achieve your travel goals. Job seekers in the career sect of hospitality and Tourism can seriously leverage this benefit as a big step in their career.
One of the benefits of signing up on our Jobsite is being on our automated email list. With the notifications we send out, you don’t have to dwell on our Jobsite as we will update you regularly as regards any new job post or development. This is a very convenient way to stay afloat with the latest details and information.
Most recruitment websites lack this feature, as you will always have to check repeatedly for job updates. At Qualified Place, we always strive to provide you with premium information. Our team of job search experts is waiting to welcome you to the fold personally. Join us now!
No job(s) found.
- Use a postcode instead of a city and county
- Make sure the city and county are spelled correctly
- Replace abbreviations with the entire word