Posted 4 months 25 days ago by Rally's
The Shift Manager assists the management team by ensuring guest satisfaction and overall restaurant performance on each and every shift. They are the Every Shift Leader! This position reports to the Assistant Manager or General Manager and supervises the restaurant employees. We look for motivated service oriented employees with a high school education or GED and a valid drivers license to fulfill this important position.
What's in it for you:
- Benefits Rewards - We offer comprehensive benefits such as Medical and Dental plans as well as recognition programs including bonuses and opportunities for advancement
- Referral bonus program for helping source new employees
- Paid Time Off
- Personal Career Growth - you can do more, get more, and be more at Checkers Rally's
- Have experience managing employees in the quick-service industry
- High school education
- A valid Drivers License
How to make difference every day:
- Building sales and profits by promoting Guest satisfaction and managing restaurant operations
- Escalating any concerns or recommendations with the restaurant employees or Guests to the General Manager
- Ensuring policy and procedures are being followed on shifts Training Team Members on Company operations policies and procedures and Guest service
- Identifying and responding to complaints and policy and procedures violations
- Helping ensure the restaurant is a safe clean and fun environment for our employees and Guests!