Automotive Service Technician
Posted 6 days 23 hours ago by Chelsea Chevrolet Buick
Motoring & Automotive Jobs
Michigan, Chelsea, United States, 48118
SIGN ON BONUS, UP TO $7,000 AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (based on experience, qulifications and certifications)
Come work for the best! If you are interested in a career in the automotive industry we welcome you to apply today to join our family at Chelsea Chevrolet Buick. We welcome you to apply for a position where you can contribute to our goal of providing an extraordinary automotive experience to all of our clients. At Chelsea, we set each member up for success by providing comprehensive, highly-specialized training for each position within our organization, complete with on-the-job training and ongoing personal development
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry pay
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Service Technician experience- A PLUS!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- ASE Certification preferred
- B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.