Customer Care Executive
Posted 9 days 3 hours ago by Page Personnel
This role will play an essential part in ensuring the business delivers high levels of customer service to the customers at all times. You will need to have empathy and patience with the customers, whilst also keeping in mind the business needs. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who already has experience in Customer services within an office or call centre background, who is now looking for their next step up.
The business you will be working for is a well established, and successful automotive company. The are considered to be a market leader in the are and are now looking for someone on a 3 month fixed term contract, due to expansion. Should the business needs remain in the new year, there is every chance that this role will be taken permanent should you want it to.
- Deliver high levels of customer service and empathy throughout each call you make and any email follow ups
- Handling complaints in a polite and efficient manner
- Managing any contract renewals, end of contracts, and early terminations
- Taking any additional payments for various reasons
- Ensuring all missing payments are dealt with effectively, whilst being conscious of each individuals situation
- Putting together appropriate and reasonable payment plans if needed
- Offering support to customers throughout the process
- Recording all calls accurately on the internal systems
- Directing anything additional to the correct department
The successful candidate MUST have experience in Customer services from either a call centre or office background. Ideally you will have worked in a role where you were required to deal with vulnerable customer and have experience in dealing with this, or feel like this is something you would take interest in. You must have a strong attention to detail and have experience in working to tight deadlines.
The business offer their staff an excellent benefits package, with a very competitive salary of up to £25,000. They have luxurious offices with a forward thinking approach and are situated on the outskirts of Leeds. They offer free parking and are close to both the train station and the bus routes, making this a great location for commuters.
Page Personnel - Latest Jobs
- £22,000 - £25,000 Annual
- Lancashire, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1 9
Senior HR Advisor
- £30,000 - £35,000 Annual
- Yorkshire, Keighley, United Kingdom, BD205
Customer Contact Officer
- £9 - £10 Hourly
- Lancashire, Manchester, United Kingdom, M21 0
- £32,000 - £35,000 Annual
- Not Specified, United Kingdom
- £35,000 - £45,000 Annual
- Hertfordshire, Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom, HP1 1