AD10 - Administrative Assistant I
Posted 9 days 1 hour ago by Kelly
Our client, a local trade training center is looking for a part-time admin. This is a temp-to-hire position with advancement and training opportunities once a full-time, permanent employee. Position(s): Administrative Assistant
Location: Seattle WA 98108
Days: Mon, Tues and Thurs (24hrs a week)
Rate of Pay: $18-20/hr
- Qualified candidate will be answering the phones, transferring etc.
- Qualified candidate will assist with filing, organizing data/order entry, filing and other office admin duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Email correspondence in Outlook, creating documents in Word, and entering data into Excel.
- Complete additional projects as needed.
- Word, Excel and Outlook experience
- Must have proficient organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be proficient with written and verbal communication skills; email, internet usage.
- Must have desire to help others.
- 2-3 years administrative background preferred
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
How to Apply: To be considered for this position, please reply by email with your resume or contact information. In addition to the position above, please feel free to look at all Kelly Services opportunities by visiting
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Kelly - Latest Jobs
- New Jersey, Titusville, United States, 08560
RECEPTIONIST needed ASAP (up to $15/hour)
- $15 Hourly
- Ohio, Toledo, United States, 43615
- South Carolina, Myrtle Beach, United States, 29588
- Florida, Bunnell, United States, 32110
Administrative Assistant â?? Delran, NJ
- New Jersey, Riverside, United States, 08075