Administrative Assistant III/Logistics and Construction background
Posted 14 days 13 hours ago by Kelly
Kelly Services is seeking an Administrative Assistant who can multitask and prioritize repeatedly for an excellent temp to hire opportunity in the Savannah/Pt Wentworth, GA area!
- Must be Computer Literate: Not just a working/basic understanding of email, scanning, uploading but an above average knowledge MS Word, Excel, PDF Editing and a full comprehension of Windows.
- Construction and Logistical experience is a plus and preferably where there has been multi faceted levels worked in it from the bottom up.
- Also be able to navigate, setup printers on network, etc. Has experience with corporate software. Working with numbers: Compiling reports, Processing AP, Payroll, AR-Invoicing, Collections. Able to understand the representation not just the processing/compilation.
- Communications/Proficient at Multiple Levels: Employees, Customers, Vendors, City-County-State agencies General Office: Answer phones with professional demeanor, light fling and more importantly understand the organizational purpose of setting up a filing system.
- There is a tremendous amount of paper flow. Very Strong Organizational skills, Planning/Scheduling skills, Time-Management. Must be able to handle the pressure of deadlines. Critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to figure something out with minimal direction. Must have particularly good/legible handwriting/printing. Label makes are nice but can be time consuming and unproductive in our environment.
Part time hours that lead to full time hours. Excellent pay and opportunity for the right person. Temp to hire opportunity!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Kelly - Latest Jobs
Wireless Technology Service Technician
- Louisiana, Shreveport, United States, 71101
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (6pm-6am) $16-17/hour
- $16 - $17 Hourly
- Ohio, Grove City, United States, 43123
Virtual Email & Social Media Agents
- Iowa, Iowa City, United States, 52243
LA10 - Assembly Worker
- Massachusetts, Billerica, United States, 01821
Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Ohio, New Albany, United States, 43054