Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Posted 6 days 10 hours ago by BROADCO Property Restoration
The Reception/Administrative Assistant role is very important as an extension of our team. This role is vital in supporting the different branches of the office and most importantly, is the first connection our customers may have with our company.
● Providing the utmost care and empathy when answering the phones. As mentioned, you are often the first voice our customers hear and our expectation is that you will convey professionalism, empathy, and listening skills.
● Maintain accuracy, thoughtfulness, and a strong attention to detail in both written and verbal communication. We are looking for someone laid-back who exemplifies complete care and understanding when taking calls.
● Multi-tasking skills in an extremely fast-paced environment is an absolute must if you are considering applying for this position.
● Assist with administrative support to several inter-office departments with the expectation that we all wear many different hats. This position is the backbone of the company and has tremendous growth potential for the right candidate.
● Follow-thru, constant communication about outstanding issues, and advanced organization are mandatory to be successful in this position.
● You are adaptable, not easy to get "ruffled feathers", coachable, and determined. You see obstacles as every day challenges. You are easy and graceful under pressure. You have a strong, positive attitude especially when juggling multiple tasks.
● You are diligent when following instructions, especially while learning new skills, and can adapt when things may go "off script".
● You take pride in your work, your work ethic, your appearance, and especially as a representative of the company you work for.
● You have the ability to problem solve. You can often predict, if you will, what is going to happen next in certain situations. You thrive when trying to solve a problem before others have even noticed that there is an issue. You are service-oriented and can anticipate the needs of those you serve.
● Your strong attention to detail allows you to remain concise, focused, and driven to completing tasks and supporting both staff and customers.
● You are reliable in your attendance and always present in your role. Nothing "slips" by you. You are a team-player and your teammates can always rely on you to get the job done.
● You are not perfect. Mistakes happen but one thing that you are is accountable. You own up to your errors.
● You are the utmost professional. You remain positive under all circumstances and are able to see the silver lining in all situations. You have a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Provide general office administrative services
- Assist with special projects and departmental needs
- Answer multi-line telephone
- Perform filing tasks, scanning of documents, and other clerical needs
- Maintain files in the administrative office
- Assist accounting and project coordinator roles
- Maintain company calendar and scheduling needs
- Responsible for creating file folders and tabs for various inter-office systems
- Create purchase orders as needed
- Order office supplies as needed
- Create and maintain various office spreadsheets and documents