Posted 9 days 2 hours ago by Platinum Enterprise Solutions
The client is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. Their activities include the installation, maintenance, and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: telecommunications infrastructure.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and general office support to the site and regional operations to ensure smooth and effective office operation and maximum efficiency. The Administrative Assistant will act as the primary point of contact for site personnel, including crews, and supports the site and region.
Assist and support field management on projects and daily business needs.
- Greeting all guests and employees at the front counter as well as incoming calls
- Establish and maintain a filing system, ensuring documentation/information is current and can be readily retrieved.
- Process timekeeping and preparing weekly payroll upload.
- Assist with external and internal vendor relations, including but not limited to, payment of invoices, new vendor setup, and resolution of any vendor issues.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and company-related correspondence daily, including customer inquiries and complaints, routing inquiries/requests to appropriate individual/department for a response, following up, and providing any coordination necessary to ensure response occurs in a timely, efficient manner.
- Assist customers with immediate needs and help employees with tasks related to customer requests.
- Track paperwork, process new work/projects, change the status of work/projects, complete CUs, create invoices for all jobs, and keep a detailed record of start and end dates in a separate log.
- Organize and coordinate staff and other meetings, including preparing materials pertaining to agenda items, following up with staff members regarding the status of action items, etc.
- Respond timely to requests from Resource Management and Field Operations.
- Keep site bulletin boards updated and neatly organized with company newsletters, safety bingo, daily scorecards, federal posters, workers' compensation information, etc.
- Attend crew meetings as needed to collect documents, communicate information, and respond to inquiries.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following and supporting safe practices.
- Prepare and submit expense reports weekly in accordance with company policy, including traveling technicians and new hires.
- Receive payroll timesheets and input in a timely fashion to ensure employees get paid on time.
- Assist/provide backup support to other office support employees as required.
- Coordinate special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, and scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This position is primarily sedentary, with some filing or lifting required. Must be able to bend and lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
1. A High School Diploma, or equivalent.
2. 2 years of related clerical or administrative experience.
3. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and quality of work.
4. Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing multiple tasks.
5. Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and deliver exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers.
6. Ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgement.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8. Ability to be results-oriented, taking initiative to make things happen, accept accountability, and have a "can do" attitude.
9. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
10. Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less.
11. Ability to operate office equipment.
12. Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
1. An Associate's degree in Business Management or similar, including computer and accounting courses.
2. Experience in a construction or project environment.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
The Platinum Team!
Platinum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
PESOL is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation and identity, AIDS/HIV, medical condition, political activities or affiliations, or status as a victim of domestic violence, assault, or stalking.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 2006 - 2020. Platinum ESOL, Inc. All rights reserved.