Posted 6 days 6 hours ago by Robert Half
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $14.00 to $19.00 hourly
Are you a skilled Administrative Assistant?
Administrative Assistant position that could provide candidates opportunities to build clerical experience.
We are looking for Administrative Assistant candidates who are positive, efficient, helpful, and enjoy working with people!
Your responsibilities in this role:
• Greet and welcome incoming visitors, about 50 visitors / day!
• Employ strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
• Support the Office Manager and Administration staff with creative projects! May include data entry!
• Maintain office organization including filing!
• Handle and route all incoming phone calls
• Structure, filter, and hand out incoming mail according to specified procedures
• Submit orders for office and kitchen supplies
Skills / Experience / Requirements we are looking for:
* 1-2 years of prior customer facing experience
* 1-2 years experience with Microsoft Office
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
• Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
• Customer service and office administrative skills
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.