Posted 8 days 21 hours ago by Advantage Resourcing
As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate the following:
The candidate must be detail oriented with the ability to organize research and keep records. Must be dependable, trustworthy and maintain confidentiality. This position will require office experience and also be proficient in MS Word and Excel. Candidate will have a variety of duties.
- Outstanding customer service by attending to walk-in customers and answering telephones, giving accurate information and directing inquiries to the appropriate department or agency
- Strong ethics, integrity, and accountability
- Excellent oral communication skills by effectively communicating with management, members of the public, attorneys, judges, and other professional agencies
- Ability to work with other staff members toward a common goal
- Ability to easily adapt to software programs and type efficiently with attention for details when entering information
- Ability to multitask between various different and complex job duties
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to act and dress professionally
- Reviews forms, documents and other materials for accuracy and completeness.
- Provides assistance to staff and public as required.
- Responds to inquiries and searches files for requested information to include the more complex searches.
- Operates office equipment such as adding machines, copiers, telephones, shredders, and postage meters.
- Types forms, vouchers, requisitions, invoices, notices, schedules and other materials; types from rough drafts or combines data from multiple sources.
- Provides guidance to lower level clerical staff and reviews work of others for completeness and accuracy.
- Performs other clerical duties such as photocopying; ordering and issuing supplies; and sending receiving, sorting, and distributing mail.
Are you looking for a professional environment where you can grow your career? Then apply today!
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing - Latest Jobs
- Massachusetts, Lexington, United States, 02420
File Clerk Data Entry
- California, Santa Ana, United States, 92725
- Michigan, Auburn Hills, United States, 48326
- California, Mountain View, United States, 94039
Administrative Assistant, PDC
- Ohio, Groveport, United States, 43195