Posted 16 days 2 hours ago by Robert Half
Classification: Office Assistant
Compensation: $12.35 to $14.30 hourly
If you think you can provide a growing company with support in various administrative duties, you might be the highly-skilled and motivated Office Assistant OfficeTeam is looking for. Are you a hard worker who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then apply for this Office Assistant role today. The Office Assistant is a long-term temporary opportunity with the possibility of going full-time and is located in the Laurinburg, North Carolina area.
- Maintain office facility and resources
- Data entry
- Copy, faxing, and filing for multiple departments
- Dispatch calls to the appropriate parties
- Experience with Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Strong familiarity with QuickBooks
- Comprehensive knowledge of bi-Monthly Payroll
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Should be knowledgeable of word processing and spreadsheets
- Complete tasks independently
- An success driven teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Skills to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
/r/n/r/nDo you approach work with a winning team attitude? We may have an excellent opportunity for you so contact us today! Individuals that thrive in energizing and compelling environments, will appreciate this work opportunity. This opening is expected to be staffed by the end of the week - don't hesitate in reaching out to us!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Robert Half - Latest Jobs
Front Desk Coordinator
- Missouri, Saint Louis, United States, 63132
- Oregon, Portland, United States, 97201
- Kansas, Coffeyville, United States, 67337
- Massachusetts, Middleboro, United States, 02346
- Florida, Sarasota, United States, 34234