Admin Assistant - Part Time
Posted 8 days 17 hours ago by PrideStaff
Pridestaff Akron is seeking to hire a Part Time Admin Assistant for our client in West Akron!
Position is part time with potential to go full time.
Will start out with 3 - 8 hour shifts per week, 8:30am - 5:30pm
$15.00 - $18.00 per hour (based on experience)
This person will manage mostly business-related tasks such as creating reports, organizing travel, taking minutes, and generally supporting the everyday needs of the team. This is a formal office environment where teamwork, flexibility, trust, respect and good common sense are a must.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and capable of working in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience as an administration assistant is preferred.
- Provide in-depth administrative support.
- Perform office duties that include answering phones, ordering supplies, running local errands, manage mail and other correspondence.
- Manage meeting minutes.
- Anticipates the needs of the administrative staff and solve problems without supervisory involvement.
- Maintain documentation and filing system, including e-filing.
- Support corporate event planning. (some travel may be required)
- Organize and maintain corporate training for companies.
- Arrange travel for team members.
- Assist the VP of Sales with various duties.
- Assist with website management.
- Assist with office information technology.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Sales & Marketing, Website & Social Media experience (preferred skill).
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to organize a daily workload by prioritizing tasks with limited supervision.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- A driver's license and transportation.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
All Candidates must pass a PrideStaff background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country.
Work with PrideStaff!
JOB ID: 407723
PrideStaff - Latest Jobs
Medical Receptionist and Scheduler
- California, Fresno, United States, 93711
Administrative Assistant | Receptionist
- Illinois, Bloomington, United States, 61701
- California, Vista, United States, 92084
- Louisiana, Lake Charles, United States, 70612
- Mississippi, Gulfport, United States, 39507