Senior Service Manager
Posted 14 days 11 hours ago by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Consulting & Corporate Strategy Jobs
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Customer satisfaction is maintained and improved per targets
- Managing and owning regional customer satisfaction to ensure service and escalation delivery
- Revenue / Margin goals and resourcing levels are understood and achieved.
- Appropriate service account management (i.e., site management) capabilities are established at each customer site, together with required technical skills.
- Refinement and continuous improvement of service delivery infrastructure
- Service revenues and costs are maintained aligned with business plan/budgetary requirements.
- Key reporting and metrics are set up and maintained for each region and site
- Support product quality and reliability improvements as indicated by data derived from your regions and global activity.
- Collaborates with key account customers to understand their business needs and strategic objectives, forms relationships with decision-makers and identifies, develops and closes enterprise services business opportunities.
- Identify and support synergistic business opportunities and overcome obstacles.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience within a related industry.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in servicing capital equipment and customers.
- 3-5 years experience managing/leading service organizations within a medium - large scale company.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams at all levels from individual contributors to executives.
- Prior experience with international customers essential.
- Superior influencing and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to influence change based on collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to drive change within organizations.
- Strong business management skills. Must demonstrate proficiency with business cases, contracts and negotiation, etc.
- Position requires significant travel. Must have the ability to obtain a valid passport and travel internationally as required.