Posted 8 days 11 hours ago by Jobs24
Highbury Recruitment are working in conjunction with a client who is looking for a Loom Build / Panel Build Electrician. The primary responsibly will be for build of looms and AC/DC distribution panels.
- Build, assemble and test wiring looms, harnesses, junction boxes, AC/DC distribution panels and electrical hardware.
- Able to read, interpret and follow detail electrical drawings, as well as schematic drawings..
- Practical and pragmatic approach to testing and problem solving in an electrical environment.
- Experience of wiring harness and electrical distribution panel assembly.
- A methodical approach with exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of harness or looms in a mobile environment.
- Proven track record of testing, fault finding and problem solving.
- Ability to operate hand tools and bench mounted tools correctly and safely.
This is a full time, permanent position. 40 hours + Overtime.
Please send updated cv's via the application button (agy)
Jobs24 - Latest Jobs
- Norfolk, Norwich, United Kingdom, NR1 1
- Suffolk, Lowestoft, United Kingdom, NR321
Inside Sales Executive
- Norfolk, Watton, United Kingdom, IP256
Sales & Admin Assistant
- Suffolk, Ipswich, United Kingdom, IP1 1
Sales Support Specialist
- Cambridgeshire, Cambridge, United Kingdom, CB1 0