Quality Control Associate- Bothell, WA
Posted 6 days 7 hours ago by Kelly Scientific Resources
Quality Control Associate I
Contract Duration: 1 year from Start Date
Work Schedule: Wed-Sat 1:30pm - 12:00am w/30 min break Kelly Scientific Resources has a great opportunity as a Quality Control Associate I working at a Therapeutics Manufacturing facility located in Bothell, WA. Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor all clean room environments throughout the facility, viable and non-viable
- Responsible for performing all the tests relevant to microbiology lab as required (Sterility, Bioburden, LAL, TOC, etc)
- Responsible for creating and revising SOPs relating to Microbiology and ensuring accuracy
- Responsible for accurately documenting and maintaining lab logbooks
- Responsible for ordering of and inventory of lab supplies
- Responsible for maintaining Microbiology area in an orderly, organized, and sanitary manner
- Assist supervisor/director in any qualification/validation processes related to Microbiology or other departments
- Assist supervisor/director in writing deviations, investigations, change control and OOS as needed, equipment maintenance, and assist in sample receiving.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with 0 to 2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Microbiology lab experience is desired (college coursework is OK if that's the only experience)
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Kelly Scientific Resources
Kelly Scientific Resources - Latest Jobs
- Georgia, Atlanta, United States, 30339
- Georgia, Social Circle, United States, 30025
Laboratory Development Associate
- Washington, Seattle, United States, 98109
Laboratory Technician (Newark, CA)
- California, Newark, United States, 94560
Sr. Research Associate/Scientist _ Summit, NJ
- New Jersey, Summit, United States, 07901