Posted 13 days 23 hours ago by Robert Half
Classification: Digital Copywriter
• Develop and oversee copy and concepts
• Keep all work consistent and on brand guidelines and strategy
• Clearly present and communicate internally and be establishing and expanding in client communications
• Establish and maintain the highest possible standards of promotional content
• Provide direction and guidance to department subordinates
• Inform and advise creative leadership on the status of departmental affairs
• Encourage the detail oriented development of department staff
• Ensure the efficient execution of creative concepts according to a prime account responsibility list or by management's assignment
• Consults with creative leadership, as well as account service, traffic and other agency team members as necessary to achieve agency objectives
• Help to identify and eliminate factors creating a crisis, and minimize recurrence
• Meets established deadlines or provides reasonable notice of special circumstances requiring deadline extension
• Engage in personal development necessary to stay current in industry
• Researches to become more familiar with clients' businesses
detail oriented Skills and Requirements
• A Bachelor's degree in a relevant area preferred
• Minimum 4 years' experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, preferably in pharma advertising
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrated judgment, and decision-making skills
• Excellent writing and conceptual skills
• Passionate about science
• Knowledge of design in both print and digital
• Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Robert Half - Latest Jobs
- Oregon, Salem, United States, 97301
- Tennessee, Chattanooga, United States, 37402
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
- Louisiana, Baton Rouge, United States, 70806
Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Michigan, Grand Rapids, United States, 49503
C4342 Statistician II
- Georgia, Atlanta, United States, 30329