Commercial Finance Business Partner
Posted 7 days 6 hours ago by Kantar Group Limited
Job Title: Commercial Finance Business Partner
London: London Bridge
This role, which reports in to the Global Commercial Director, will involve leading commercial discussions with some of Kantar's largest global clients and being business partner to the Global Client Account Leads. This will be a varied role which will involve interactions with both internal and external clients.
- Work alongside Kantar Legal to negotiate and implement Global MSAs; taking ownership of the commercial and financial and getting input from other areas of the business (IT, Operations, Client Service) where needed.
- Providing financial and commercial support to the Global Account Leads. Ensuring their views get reflected in the Budget/Reforecasting process, giving them an understanding of the performance and profitability of the account and managing working capital issues.
- Acting as the main point of contact for Client Procurement on these accounts. Handling any global commercial conversations with Procurement around requests for Kantar rebates/discounts, rate cards, payment terms, inflation, service levels. Escalating local market issues to Global Procurement where required such as adherence to MSA terms, working capital issues etc.
- Being the main point of escalation for unresolved issues within markets. For example, compensation claims around errors/late delivery, pricing negotiations, operational issues.
- Involvement in large scale global pitches/RFPs, working alongside Global Client Leads, Client Service, Pricing and Finance teams
- Ensuring that key internal stakeholders (GCLs, Commercial Director, CFO and COO) are kept up to date on any key Global Account issues, escalating for resolution where necessary
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR…
- Experience with the media and / or service business would be beneficial, but not essential
- Strong financial reporting skills.
- Developed systems skills including Advanced Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with a variety of internal and external clients.
- Deadline driven. Ability to work to multiple deadlines. You must have proven project management and stakeholder management abilities.
- Foundational legal/contract knowledge is a plus