Financial Operations Analyst
Posted 21 days 2 hours ago by Albert (CA)
Banking & Financial Services
California, Los Angeles, United States, 90079
Who we are
Albert is a new type of financial service that uses powerful technology to automate your finances, with a team of human experts to guide you. Albert saves and invests automatically for you, helps you avoid overdrafts, finds savings you're missing, identifies bills you're overpaying, and much more. Text Albert a financial question, and we'll not only offer guidance; we'll help you make it happen.
We're an LA-based startup with a proven business model, backed by top-tier institutional investors, with over 3 million users who have trusted Albert to help them achieve their financial goals. We're on a mission to improve the financial lives of millions of people with a beautifully-designed, simple product, and we're looking for thoughtful, talented people to join us on our journey.
About the role
The financial operations team supports all of Albert's business lines, including Savings, Investing, Instant, and more. As a financial operations analyst, you'll be responsible for supporting day to day operations, touching a wide range of areas including cash reconciliation, ACH management, KYC, working directly with our banking partners, and more. You'll be responsible for managing large data sets to reconcile payments and transfers, ensure data integrity, and perform ad hoc reports that roll up to forecasting and budgeting. You have incredible attention to detail, experience in financial services, and are ready to roll your sleeves up and help build a financial service from the ground up.
Things you're good at
- Attention to detail: this is a mission critical role at the company. Your attention to detail is your biggest asset.
- Financial data: you live and breathe financial data, and have been immersed in financial data for years.
- Solving problems: simply put, you make things work. You're a logical thinker who finds thoughtful, efficient solutions.
- Work ethic: no task is too small or too big.
- Cash reconciliation
- ACH management
- Supporting the digital KYC flow for Albert's products
- Working directly with banking partners
- Performance and activity reporting and reconciliations
- Daily communication about key metrics
- Manage and oversee data quality and auditing
- Ongoing ownership and assistance in financial operational activities
- Working cross-functionally to provide recommendations to the product and operations teams
- Ad hoc reporting requests from the leadership team
- 4 year bachelor degree
- 2+ years of experience in financial operations
- Expert in Excel
- Incredible attention to detail
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Free lunch