Sales Representative - Homebased, UK
Posted 11 days 7 hours ago by De Lacy Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become a part of a successful sales team for a reputable family-run business selling specialist equipment direct to dairy farmers.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the right candidate will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who is results driven to personally seek out contacts and secure new business, whilst also managing existing customers and their territory to the best effect.
You will be given the freedom and flexibility to work autonomously in order to achieve sales success, as well as making substantial contributions to marketing and planning decisions within your sales area.
- Proven sales success in a farmer facing sales environment is essential.
- Strong knowledge of the dairy industry is vital, with practical dairy husbandry experience being an advantage.
- Have a practical and can-do attitude with the motivation to succeed.
- Possess the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be IT literate.
- Be flexible and willing to travel the territory and spend nights away when required.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
Remuneration: A competitive package is available with added company benefits and ongoing career support.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office , DDI , mobile or e-mail your CV and covering letter to . Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
De Lacy Executive
De Lacy Executive - Latest Jobs
Dairy Manager - Indonesia
- Not Specified, Indonesia
Poultry Assistant Manager - East Anglia
- Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Crop Nutrition - Business Development Manager - Home based - UK
- Not Specified, United Kingdom
Breeding Adviser- South West
- Devon, United Kingdom
Agricultural Engineer - Scottish Borders
- Cumbria, United Kingdom