Posted 9 days 16 hours ago by Careerbuilder-US
HR / Recruitment
Michigan, Sterling Heights, United States, 48310
- Direct Hire position - Salary, 3 weeks? vacation and all benefits.
- ?Company is growing so much that this position is required.
- Seeking candidate that is administrative focused.
- Work with company management to align HR Goals with Corporate Strategy.
- In addition to Sterling Heights, MI, company has locations in California, Georgia, South Carolina and Illinois. Annual Travel is less than 10%.
- Understanding Nationwide HR Compliance.
- Enhance / Implement employee retention programs. Document Performance. Succession planning.
- Knowledge of HR Disciplinary procedures and write-ups. Work with management / employees in this area to improve situation.
- Mitigate Risk for Organization.
- Onboarding New Employees / Off boarding exiting employees.
- Manage all employee relations issues arising including investigations
- Assessing and advising on employee relations
- Analyse data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve resourcing, performance
- Chalking out training and development enhancing skills
- Handling the recruitment and employee relations
- Advising and supporting managers on matters relating to employee relations
- Promote good employee relations and ensure employee issues are dealt with at an early stage
- Supporting and coaching line managers through employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance and performance management
- Handling a variety of employee relations matters
- Advise the business on complex employment relations cases
- Preparing for a new employee
- Providing expert advice to managers and employees on a range of employment issues
- Assist and support employee issues and problems
- Supporting line managers with disciplinaries, grievances, redundancies and other employee relations matters
- Perform employee relations and employee counseling
- Provide advice and support to managers and staff on hospital policies, procedures and employment legislation
- Ensure that maintain compliance with employment legislation and a positive employee relations climate
- Advising and supporting company performance management processes, ranging from objectives setting and performance reviewing through to employee relations issues, ensuring that managers have the knowledge to follow company
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures
- Provide an effective, quality transactional service across the areas of recruitment, training, and employee relations
Careerbuilder-US - Latest Jobs
Social Media & Community Specialist
- Oregon, Bend, United States, 97702
- New York, New York, United States, 10116
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Arizona, Phoenix, United States, 85016
Customer Service / Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
- California, San Diego, United States, 92101
Executive Administrative Assistant
- New Jersey, Newark, United States, 07175