ERP Project Manager
Posted 19 days 7 hours ago by CFS Tech
Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Michigan, Grand Rapids, United States, 49528
The ERP Project Manager is responsible for the projects, processes and production support of the ERP system, Epicor. The ERP Manager ensures that all team functions and modules of Epicor are aligned, companywide, according to strategic growth initiatives. Oversight of an upgrade from an outdated version of Epicor, and maintenance of the new version.
? ? ?
? ? ?
- Overseeing the daily operations and maintenance of the ERP (EPICOR)
- Liaise between business users and EPICOR
- Identifying and proposing opportunities to improve overall ERP system effectiveness
- Hardware and Software Enhancements
- Optimize ERP system capabilities
- Develop and Implement I.T. Policy and Best Practice Guides for the Organization
- Conducting regular ERP system audits
- Trouble-shoot and Resolve EPICOR-related issues
- Manage Timely Back-ups, Security and User Help Systems
- Provide Strategic I.T. related Guidance to Senior Management
- Assess and Implement Customer Required I.T. Solutions
- Oversee major IT Projects, including; System Updates, Upgrades, Migrations, Customizations and Resolving Outages
- Manage and Reporting to an Annual I.T. Budget
- Identify Opportunities for Team Training and Skills Advancement
- Supervise and Provide Direction to the I.T. Staff