Business Development Manager- Janitorial
Posted 11 days 10 hours ago by Careerbuilder-US
Georgia, Augusta, United States, 30901
- Must have janitorial experience
- Car Allowance and Bonus
- Develop and grow the overall client base by marketing our services for a variety of commercial clients such as office buildings, industrial facilities and educational facilities.
- Researching and prospecting potential clients and scheduling face to face presentations with high level decision makers and influencers.
- Using a consultative? selling skill, identify customers needs and develop a value added proposition as well as generating complex proposals, presentations, and pricing development.
- Manage your sales activity and scheduling utilizing Salesforce.com.
- Partcipate in all account trade shows, corporate events, networking events, and related activites.
- Monday- Friday (8am-5pm)
- Proven successful B2B sales experience with a demonstrated ability to close.
- Proven sales record that has met or exceeded annual quotas for at least 5 years or greater.
- Proven ability to work in a sales team environment and work effectively with operations teams.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong prospecting and marketing skills.
- History of pertinent association/networking involvement.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain long term customer relationships.
- Excellent professional networking skills.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Careerbuilder-US - Latest Jobs
Social Media & Community Specialist
- Oregon, Bend, United States, 97702
- New York, New York, United States, 10116
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Arizona, Phoenix, United States, 85016
Customer Service / Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
- California, San Diego, United States, 92101
Executive Administrative Assistant
- New Jersey, Newark, United States, 07175