Paid Media Manager
Posted 2 months 19 days ago by Alert Logic
This role will report to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation and will be an integral team member managing our global paid media in alignment with our campaign themes. The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for developing and executing paid media strategy supporting global Demand Generation with inputs from various stakeholders.
- Vehicle and Channel Strategy : Manage & optimize paid media channels including, Paid Social, Display, Account Marketing, Content Syndication & Search.
- Copy Coordination : Write ad and landing page copy for various media placements & ensure appropriate landing pages are being used or created as necessary.
- Creative Management : Work with in-house creative team on developing needed imagery for display or paid social ads.
- Reporting and Analysis : Prepare and deliver business insights & reports for stakeholder visibility and opportunities for broader optimizations across the business.
- Media Diversification and Expansion : Evaluate existing paid media ROI focused on Inquiries, Marketing Qualified Leads and Opportunities created. Expand and execute ad-hoc paid media tactics for new content launches as necessary with a greater focus on campaign alignment and Demand Planning.
- Product Acumen and Technical Growth : Gain knowledge of Alert Logic's products, service and business model and translate the knowledge to successful media programs.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of paid media expertise, in-house or agency expertise is acceptable.
- Extensive knowledge & executional understanding of social media advertising including LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
- Understanding of how paid media strategy fits into holistic Integrated Marketing Campaigns and the buyer journey.
- Experience with multiple content syndication vendors (TechTarget, Integrate, etc)
- Some knowledge & understanding of Google AdWords/GDN, Bing/Microsoft Ads, Programmatic/Display Advertising
- Knowledge of digital analytics platforms (IE Google, Adobe) is required.
- Salesforce and Marketo skills are a plus.
- Strong work ethic, service orientation and high level of accountability.
- Flexible, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and stay cool under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work with others to achieve a common goal.
- Passion for problem solving, focused on innovation and challenging the status quo.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred