Director of Annual Programs
Posted 13 days 2 hours ago by Natividad Medical Foundation
SUMMARY: Reporting to the President & CEO, the Director of Annual Programs will have the primary responsibility for developing, implementing, managing and cultivating donors and soliciting unrestricted gifts through Annual Programs for gifts under $5,000, including coordinating fundraising and special events, fundraising campaigns and participating in community organizations and groups.
This is a confidential, exempt position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
The Director of Annual Programs shall:
- Primary: Raise the funds needed to meet the annual operating budget goals for unrestricted operating support through Annual Programs and Special Events.
- Develop, implement and manage a detailed Annual Programs plan, including budget, goals, objectives, outcomes and timeline for Natividad Foundation to include, but not limited to, 1K4NATIVIDAD Club, nursing leadership program, individual gifts and hospital/Foundation vendor solicitations.
- Secondary: Raise funds for restricted support through Annual Programs and Special Events.
- Develop relationships throughout the year with annual donors, including members of the 1K4NATIVIDAD Club, Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance ticket purchasers and event personnel and employees of Natividad and the County of Monterey.
- Manage and coordinate annual special events, including, but not limited to, Donor Cultivation Events; the Annual Donor / Hero Award Celebration, including sponsors; Scholarship Program(s); Wendy Baker RN Memorial Fund; and TALC.
- Enhance and increase the visibility of the Foundation within the Hospital and throughout the community, including collaborating with the President & CEO and hospital Director of Marketing & Community Relations to deliver a consistent written and online media presence that incorporates the brand.
- Serve as a public speaker on behalf of Natividad Foundation.
- Plan, develop and implement a Tribute Gifts Program.
- Be active in Natividad's service area through membership and participation in suitable community organizations and associations, such as Junior League, service clubs and high school fundraising clubs.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES None.