Posted 18 days 21 hours ago by Adaptive Health
About Adaptive Health
Adaptive Health owns many of the leading wellness and nutritional supplements on the market. These brands include Nugenix®, Beneflex®, Lumiday®, and Luminite®. Adaptive Health is also the owner of Instaflex®, the nation's top-selling joint support product in GNC stores.
Our innovative sales model combines a traditional retail presence with powerful direct response techniques. We manage this model with the help of our unique brand-management platform. This unique platform enables us to effectively manage vast direct response initiatives for our products, while also supporting an expanding retail presence.
About the Team
We're a closely-knit marketing team based in Charlotte, NC. Our office is located in uptown Charlotte with great views of the city skyline, floor-to-ceiling windows, plenty of natural light, a stocked kitchen, ping pong table, and close proximity to lots of good food and entertainment.
Dress code is casual, team events regular, ping-pong matches are highly competitive, and after-work social gatherings occur often.
About the Role
- Develop and execute paid search campaign recommendations and optimizations in Google Adwords
- Stay apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets
- Analyze web metrics, provides campaign effectiveness reports to clients, and recommends optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Research, identify, and evaluate new publishers, networks, and platforms, to buy traffic on a CPM, CPC, and CPA pricing basis
- Set-up and monitor advertising campaigns using ad tags or site-served creative
- Analyze your media buys and associated metrics on a daily basis to ensure profitability
- Optimize your media buys by adjusting ad and funnel creative, offer, rates, placements, day-parting, geo-targeting, etc. to ensure that CPA goals are met
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with Online (or digital) media buying for consumer products
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in business, marketing, or a related field)
- Experience using a wide range publishers, networks, and platforms to reach U.S. consumers
- Experience using DSP, agency trading desks, or other forms of programmatic media buying
- Experience using 3rd party ad serving / tracking / reporting systems
- Proficient with website analytics software
- Ability to analyze performance data and marketplace research and create actionable next steps
- Expertise in RTB working with DSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers and creative formats
- Knowledge of web site conversion metrics, including CPM, CTR, CPC, CPL, CPA, CPI
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Detail Oriented / Time Management Skills
- Ability to function well as a member of a team
In the United States, Adaptive Health requires that applicants provide authorization and consent to a background check to continue in the selection process. All employment offers are contingent on meeting our background check standards. If hired, you will be required to provide documentation indicating your legal right to work in the U.S which may be verified through Adaptive Health's participation in the E-Verify program.
As an Equal Opportunity employer, Adaptive Health provides an environment that promotes individual recognition and achievement. We recruit, hire, train, compensate and promote associates without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.