Posted 9 days 10 hours ago by California Pools & Landscape
We are looking for a bright and talented individual that has experience in the construction industry managing teams and providing excellent customer service. Are you looking to be a valued employee on an A+ team with a thriving culture?
Manage our service and warranty department to ensure requested warranty work is efficiently managed to with highest customer satisfaction at lowest cost.
The company has a desire to grow the warranty and service department to expand into more chargeable service calls. This growth must take place while serving existing customers. Skills required for this growth will be hiring, training, and supervising field technicians and office personnel.
Day to day operations will also include supporting the team by handling escalated client situations. Responsible for identifying trends then suggesting needed improvements in trade partners, office people, field techs, and in products and construction standards and suggesting corrective actions to mitigate expense and improve customer satisfaction and efficiency.
- Service sales experience and/or pool and landscape sales experience
- Experience in data tracking, customer service, swimming pool related technical issues, landscape related technical issues, and general office management and accountability are a plus.
- At least three years in a customer service position
- At last 5 years in a construction industry
- At least 2 years of management experience
Skills & Abilities
- Detail oriented, with organization, management, and follow-up skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written communication and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Computer proficiency
- Thorough knowledge of construction methods
- Familiarity with Hayward Pool Products and General Pool Chemistry/Maintenance a plus
PTO, PSL, medical (including zero cost 24-hour doctor access through Direct2MD), dental, vision, and 401K offered.
Pay will be dependent on experience and discussed at interview.