Posted 21 days 2 hours ago by Progress Enterprises Inc.
Licensed RN needed in a Mental health setting located in Jamestown, ND. Hours are Monday-Friday, 2 PM-10 PM (40 hours per week).
On-call every other week.
* Must have a current North Dakota RN License
* Experience in the mental health/addiction field (1 year preferred)
* Ability to problem solve and work independently
* Have a valid ND Drives Licenses
* Successful applicants must pass a background check
Essential Job Functions:
* Provide direct care to patients of all ages, utilizing nursing processes such as; assessment planning, nursing interventions, observation, verbal de-escalation skills, motivational interviewing on a continuous basis, and education on discharge planning.
* Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by physician. Provide education to patients on new medications, monitor medications for side effect and effectiveness.
* Maintain standard of care by implementing established nursing policies and procedures.
* Provide accurate documentation in the patient's electronical chart, according to established patient's standard of care policies and procedures.
* Provide effective leadership, delegation, and responsibilities to staff.
* Professional interaction with local agencies, residents, families, visitors, and law enforcement.
* Participates in staff developmental programs, while continually updating nursing skills, by attending in-services, staff meetings, and continuing educations programs.
* Assist in orientation/training of new team members
* Comply with rules and regulations as set forth by the ND Department of Health, the Center for Medicare/Medicaid services, and the ND Century Code.
Excellent Benefits package including: 100% employer paid health insurance, PTO, 10 Paid Holidays per year, Retirement plan with employer match.