Global CRM Administrator
Posted 14 days 2 hours ago by Flat Fee Recruiter
Are you a qualified CRM Administrator looking for fantastic salary?
Are you looking to work and travel worldwide?
Global CRM Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global CRM Administrator, working within our client's IT team, with the world leader in the development and production of inks, dyes and functional coatings.
Purpose of the Job:
Our client is seeking a CRM administrator to act as a central resource providing ongoing support, management, reporting, business analysis and solutions for all aspects of the company's global CRM Platforms, including both and SAP Cloud for Customer platforms.
This includes system administration, application support, application optimization, solution design, report creation, data analysis, data standardization and enforcement, data management, sustaining user adoption, and training development and delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitate the use and enhancement of the and SAP Cloud for Customer platforms for the company globally
- Be a key resource for user support including, but not limited to report and dashboard creation, case/incident resolution, system enhancement identification, end user support, technical support, and overall support of the CRM platforms
- Provide daily administration of the Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations and workflows
- Evaluate and propose how best to leverage the CRM platforms to meet evolving business requirements and information needs both within and across functions
- Work effectively with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize specific requirements
- Develop and maintain project deliverables that support the business processes, including functional specifications, solution design documents and hands-on configuration of the system
- Work closely with developers, vendors, and IT team members to analyze, troubleshoot and solve complex issues
- Keep abreast of new features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements
- Lead efforts to develop, train and expand use of the CRM platforms to optimize productivity and effectiveness resulting in enhanced user knowledge and competency with
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help/training related materials for users as database applications are developed
- Play a critical role during upgrades and releases to the system including testing, participate in change management, and execute deployments
Qualifications / Experience Critical for the job Holder
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Management, finance, or related field
- Proven platform administration experience managing the Sales Cloud
- Proven SaaS application administration and support experience including
- Formal Administration Essentials training course completion
- Formal Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins training course completion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and simply articulate concepts, messages and strategies both cross functionally and vertically within the organization
- Thorough understanding of business processes including (but not limited to): case/incident management, change management, account management, opportunity analysis, quoting, planning, forecasting, lead management, inside sales and/or campaign management
- Ability to travel 25% annually, both domestic and international
- Certified Administrator (Admin 201)
- Certified Advanced Administrator (Admin 301)
- Experience working with Customer/Partner portals or communities
- Experience working with third-party applications native to Platform
- Experience working with Pardot, Marketing Cloud, or other Marketing Automation solutions
- Experience working with SAP
- Experience working with integration solutions with Salesforce
Our client is the world's largest producer of printing inks and pigments and a leading provider of materials to packaging, publication, coatings, plastics, cosmetics, electronic materials, brand protection, specialty services and other industrial markets.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
How to apply for the Global CRM Administratorjob
If you have the skills and experience required for this Global CRM Administrator job, just click "apply" today and you will be guided to the client's site where you can complete your application.
Suitable skills and experience include: Global CRM Administrator, Business Administration, Business Management, IT, CRM, Administration Executive, Administration Manager, Administrative Analysis, Business Analysis, Finance, Business Development Leader, CRM Manager, IT Manager
Flat Fee Recruiter
Flat Fee Recruiter - Latest Jobs
- £30,507 - £32,878 Annual
- Oxfordshire, Kidlington, United Kingdom, OX5
- Lancashire, Leyland, United Kingdom, PR25
- £24,000 - £26,000 Annual
- London, United Kingdom
Housing Administrative Officer
- London, Dartford, United Kingdom, DA1
- Surrey, Mitcham, United Kingdom, CR4