Junior Office Assistant
Posted 3 days 13 hours ago by Office Angels
WOW FACTOR: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Office Assistant to join a professional well-established bank in the heart of the city! Amazing role for a motivated, eager candidate who is seeking a step in the door to their career. The right individual will have a can-do and hands-on approach to working and learning. Apply now!
JOB ROLE: Junior Office Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 9:00am - 5:00pm
SALARY: £18,000 - £21,000* Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of London City!
CULTURE: Professional, hardworking, corporate business, relaxed and friendly team, fast paced busy environment
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Providing general support to the team and higher management
- Meeting and greeting visitors and guests
- Answering telephone calls, emails and passing on concise messages
- Managing stationary, office and kitchen supplies
- Assisting with diary management, meeting arrangement, travel and itineraries
- Arranging lunches and tea where necessary
- Creating presentations, documentations etc.
- Scanning, filling, expenses and invoicing where required.
- Being the go-to person in the office for any duties
- Opening, sorting and distributing the post throughout the day
- Assisting in organising the company events
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong levels of education, school leaver or graduate*
- Ideally 1-2 years work experience or similar within in office environment
- Some experience with general administration/customer service duties
- Strong IT Skills and advance MS office package
- Excellent communication skills both vernal and written
- Highly organisation, effective time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent grammar, spelling and numerate skills
- Motivated, personable and friendly
- Professional appearance and approach to deal with higher management and corporate clients
- Eager to learn and can-do approach
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Office Angels - Latest Jobs
- Middlesex, Staines, United Kingdom, TW181
Client Service Consultant - 6 Mon Contract
- £17,208 Annual
- Hampshire, Basingstoke, United Kingdom, RG21
- £9.50 Hourly
- Yorkshire, Bradford, United Kingdom, BD1
- Surrey, Reigate, United Kingdom, RH2
Site Support Administrator - 6 months - Preston
- £10.50 - £10.70 Hourly
- Lancashire, Penwortham, United Kingdom, PR1