Posted 3 days 18 hours ago by Magdalene
Magdalene are currently looking to recruit a Service Manager. This role will work as part of our Service Management Team and will be responsible for delivering our customers requirements throughout the organisation.
This is a customer facing role and you will be responsible for maintaining the customer relationship, Magdalene's service performance as well as invoicing and reporting on the service. Internally you will be responsible for ensuring the requirements of our customers are managed through the correct processes and systems, making sure all members of staff are trained appropriately.
At Magdalene, we are at the top of our game, delivering Managed Telecoms Services for both fixed and mobile infrastructure customers. Part of this role will require you to work collaboratively with other departments, including Sales, Field Engineering, Logistics and SHEQ, to capitalise on Magdalene's end to end service capability and increase the value to our customers.
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Planning and scheduling proactive maintenance routines, service additions and any changes as required
- Reporting as per our contractual obligations with the customer
- Creating service descriptions detailing SLA's and our obligation the customer
- Ensuring systems and processes are in place for all contracts
- Managing service performance against customer SLA's
- Recording all costs for P&L review and monthly billing
- Preparing information as required for Operational Review Meetings with customers and internal senior management
- Managing customers and their specific reporting requests
- Developing and implementing processes, systems and the required training
- Being a 'super user' of Field Service Lightening
- Building, engaging and driving effective relationships with customers
Skills and knowledge requirements:
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- The ability to accurately track and interpret costs
- Previous experience of working in a telecommunications, utilities or engineering organisation would be advantageous
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage your own time
About The Company
Magdalene operates as a Telecommunication Infrastructure Services Company working as part of the Telecom division of M Group Services. Covering the full network life cycle, we provide managed services, technology solutions, first line maintenance and turnkey project management to the private, public, fixed and mobile sectors.
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Telecom Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people's skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers,communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people,developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
'M Group Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.'