GCSE/Functional Skills English Tutor
Posted 3 days 18 hours ago by GPRS Recruitment
English Tutor/Teacher - Functional Skills and GCSE delivery - Stoke-on-Trent - £23,000 / 36 hours working week: 8.30-5pm Monday-Thursday / 8.30-12.30pm Friday / 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
The Role: English Tutor
- We are recruiting for an experienced and passionate English Teacher. Working for a well-established training provider you will be required to deliver GCSE English and Functional Skills English to learners age 16-24. This role is full time 8.30-5pm Monday -Thursday and 8.30-12.30pm on a Friday.
- Class sizes are max 10, this will be a mixture of students on study programmes and apprenticeships. This role is not a term time only role.
- You will be required to deliver the material in place already, but have the ability and desire to create and develop your own material in the future. This role is centre based.
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: English Tutor
- Teaching certificate min PTLLS
- Strong experience delivering GCSE English and Functional Skills
- Have the ability to enthuse learners and help with any additional teaching support they may require
- Assessing qualification
Desirables: English Teacher
- Degree in English
The Employer: English Tutor
- An Ofsted Grade 2 and Investors in People accredited independent training provider that has been established for over 30 years, they are specialists in the motor vehicle industry and deliver first-class training for those in the trade. They deliver training from their purpose-built facility and have inspired their students to win their own awards. Staff pride themselves on their quality of service, advice and guidance helping both students and employers on the road to success.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.