Payroll Advisor Temporary-Permanent
Posted 3 days 14 hours ago by Reed
A new opportunity has arisen for Payroll Advisor to join a dynamic, modern and international organisation. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for the payroll function for UK and international employees. This position is offered on a temporary-permanent basis, starting immediately.
1. Ensure payroll data is processed accurately and within agreed timeframes.
2. Manage the membership and payments of the Company Pension Scheme so that all contributions comply with the policy.
3. Provide advice and support to managers and employees on payroll and pension issues.
- Ensure the accurate completion of administration relating to HR and Payroll, including reports and day-to-day requirements.
- Process new starters and leavers
- Provide data to various third parties (i.e. bureau, HMRC, pension provider etc.)
- Process changes in personnel data, whether provided by government bodies, individuals, colleagues or others
- Ensuring that all HR processes, and in particular those affecting Payroll, are adhered to and will not accept incomplete or inaccurate data e.g. forms without appropriate authorisation
- Produce/issue to employees documents such as monthly payslip, HMRC forms, pension notifications etc.
- To assist in, and undertake, ad hoc projects as requested
- Demonstrable understanding and ability to independently execute a full company payroll process, including areas such as pension contributions and salary sacrifice schemes.
- Full experience of processing and using statutory forms such as P45's, P11D's etc.
- Experience of working with an HR department and demonstrable understanding of generic HR processes e.g. absence, recruitment, performance management implications.
* Working hours are ideally 30 hours per week (working all five days), however the length of each working day can be negotiable
Reed - Latest Jobs
- £25,000 - £27,000 Annual
- Lancashire, Blackpool, United Kingdom, FY1
Pensions Project Manager
- £31,000 - £39,000 Annual
- County Durham, Darlington, United Kingdom, DL1
Payroll Advisor Immediate Start
- £25,000 - £30,000 Annual
- Hampshire, Basingstoke, United Kingdom, RG21
Payroll & HR Assistant
- £23,000 - £27,000 Annual
- Middlesex, Staines, United Kingdom, TW181