Posted 3 days 18 hours ago by Reed
School Examination and Post 16 Administration Officer Needed
Responsible For Line Management of Receptionist, Admin Apprentice & Invigilators (10)
Working Time 37.5 hours per week, 42 weeks (Term time plus 2 weeks) inclusive of August GCSE and A-Level results day
1. Responsibility for all public examinations and internal assessments from organisation of entries, organisation of examination sessions and all communications with examination boards.
2. To liaise with SLT, SENC0, Heads of Departments, teachers, students, parents and examination boards in respect of examination requirements, entries, results and communications.
3. To ensure the school adheres to all JCQ and awarding body regulation for exams
4. To circulate information and instructions from examination boards to all relevant staff
5. To plan an annual calendar of external and internal examinations and distribute this to the leadership team. Updating with detail in a timely way before each examination session.
6. To provide entries lists to Heads of Departments and Assistant Principals for checking.
7. Responsibility for the recruitment, induction and training of invigilators within agreed budgets.
8. To liaise with the Student Support Services and organise appropriate support for candidates with special needs.
9. To collect syllabus requirements, entries coursework marks, estimated grades from Heads of Departments.
10. Responsibility to ensure that sufficient quantities of papers are ordered, received and that procedures for storage of papers are adhered to.
11. To liaise with premises staff and Assistant Principal responsible for examinations to ensure halls are set up appropriately.
12. Responsibility for creating and distributing the examination timetable showing dates, times and locations for both internal and external assessments.
Sixth Form Administration
1. To be responsible for the clerical and administration support to the Sixth Form department, including co-ordinating admissions, interviews, internships, trip pack documentation and all other support as required.
2. To be responsible for the day to day management of the Sixth Form bursary, including advising students, applications, placing orders, approving allocations and collating and maintaining records.
3. To be responsible for the administrative support for Sixth Form work experience and other career programmes.
4. To support the clerical and administration of the Main Office, Senior Leadership Team, Heads of Faculties and other areas of the academy, as required.
5. To be responsible for the management of the Academy Reception, including the line management of the Receptionist and General Administration Apprentice.
6. To input data and extract reports to the School's Management Information System in accordance with agreed procedures and to interrogate and update the systems when necessary.
7. To input/extract central and local government census/reports as required.
8. To provide support for events/programmes. i.e. Open Days, Parents Evening, careers interviews and attend trips, as required.
Knowledge and experience
A minimum of at least 2 years examination experience.
A minimum of at least 3 years administrative experience.
Experience gained in an educational setting would be advantageous but is not an essential requirement.
Good ICT skills and Outlook.
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please apply now.
Reed - Latest Jobs
- £9 Hourly
- Middlesex, Ickenham, United Kingdom, UB10
Senior Sales Administrator
- £12 - £16 Hourly
- Hertfordshire, Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom, AL7
- £8.21 - £11 Hourly
- Bristol, City, United Kingdom, BS1
- £26,000 - £28,000 Annual
- Surrey, Thames Ditton, United Kingdom, KT7
- £8 - £10 Hourly
- Surrey, Walton-on-thames, United Kingdom, KT12