Supply Chain Administrator
Posted 3 days 13 hours ago by The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
Our client, a global merchandising company is a looking for a temporary department Supply Chain Administrator to support the wider department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualising merchandise concepts.
- Assisting the management of the sampling approvals process.
- Understanding the Critical Path for confirmed orders.
- Reporting feedback of concept and product comments to Supply Chain and Sales Teams.
- Handling photograph samples.
- Preparing sample packages for artist's Brand Managers.
- Managing relationships with direct contacts and key clients.
- Collaborating with Licensees to ensure timely concept and sample feedback.
- Supporting Character Approvals and Sampling Team, as well as covering holidays.
- Providing admin support and order processing when needed.
- Creation of codes in Navision.
- General Support across the Supply Chain Department.
- Proactive approach to work, able to multitask.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organized, able to support workload with administrative skills.
- Fast learner.
- Proven communication both written and spoken and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is preferred.
- Able to start work immediately.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.