Senior Scientist - Cell Therapy
Posted 3 days 18 hours ago by TEC PARTNERS LIMITED
Senior Scientist - Cell Therapy - Cambridge
Our client, a rapidly expanding cell therapy company, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior / Principal Scientist to help spearhead their R&D programmes. The work they are undertaking is truly revolutionary and therefore they are extremely well funded.
If you are looking for a role that will afford you the unique chance to see at first-hand the impact of your work, then please read below.
Senior Scientist Responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with the support of research assistants and senior scientists in a wider project sense
- Work as a pivotal part of the research and development team, conducting complex scientific research that will contribute to wider projects
- Providing technical and scientific expertise by contributing to proposals, meetings, publications and business development activities
- Collaboratively analyse and interpret experimental data from multiple cell experiments, identifying problems and resolving technical issues
Senior Scientist Profile:
- Extensive molecular and cell biology experience with a PhD in a relevant area. Ideally you will have 3-5 years of applicable follow-on experience, either in academia or industry
- Proven ability to work effectively either independently or within a team environment
- Effective management of complex projects under pressure and in an expedient manner
- Team player, self-motivated with positive thinking and a "can-do" attitude
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in some of the following areas is preferred:
- Experience with different cell types, i.e. Stem Cells / Cell Differentiation / Cell Reprogramming
- Exposure to NGS and RNAseq
This role offers excellent starting salary, with a host of competitive benefits on top. This company are working on some truly revolutionary research that will enable the next generation of Cell Therapies, and if you want to potentially be part of this business, please get in touch with Jamie at TEC Partners without delay.
Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Stem Cell | Cell Reprogramming | Cell Differentiation | Immunology | Cell Research | Molecular Biology | Cell Biology