Executive PA / Office Manager
Posted 3 days 14 hours ago by The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd
Our client are a leading London based live music company and they are on the look out for a proactive, confident and experienced Exec PA / Office Manager.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the London office which is home to over 100 members of staff. Working alongside the HR and Operations Manager to ensure they have the best operation in place to cope with any eventuality. Constantly re-evaluating their contracts to ensure they get the best service and price.
- Assisting in supervising Reception
- Health and Safety : producing the company handbook and updating every year, ensure fire drill procedures are in place, organising training and ensuring fire wardens for each office, First aiders and training, testing the fire alarm each week, PAT testing office maintenance - Booking in engineers when required (air conditioning, fire system), ensure fixtures/fittings replaced or fixed, and all in working order.
- Office purchases - ordering of furniture and other items as required.
- Security - dealing with ADT Alarm (ordering and programming of fobs and arranging maintenance /call outs).
- Oversee cleaning company.
- Monitoring general tidiness.
- Point of contact for tenants.
- Manage telecoms.
- Extensive diary management for three senior execs.
- Extensive diary management for the Operations team.
- Setting up appraisal meetings and ensuring the appraisal forms are returned.
- Assisting with events/parties and keeping costing spreadsheets up to date.
- Utilities - phoning in up to date meter readings and checking invoices.
- Recruitment - setting up of interviews and liaising with the recruitment agency.
- Business travel.
- Ad hoc tasks feeding from the Management meetings.
- Keep the office calendar (that all staff can see) up to date.
For a more detailed spec please get in touch asap.