Posted 3 days 11 hours ago by Flat Fee Recruiter
Slinfold, Horsham, West Sussex
38.25 hours per week
8.30 am to 5.15 pm, Monday to Thursday
8.30 am to 3.30 pm on Fridays with 45 minutes for lunch
Salary Dependant on Experience + Bonus + Benefits
For over fifty years our client has been a leading distributor and assembler of electrical connectors, based at an attractive location in Slinfold, Nr Horsham in West Sussex and are currently seeking an Export Co-ordinator to provide accurate and timely support in the processing of export orders as part of a small, busy team.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Process all export orders and orders for specific customers via agreed courier service.
- Co-ordinate carriers as required.
- Calculate relevant costs of despatch according to weight, etc.
- Ensure export order documentation is accurate and invoice on a daily basis.
- Book appropriate collections with, for example, Fedex, DHL, TNT, UPS, etc.
- Print despatch labels and booking confirmations.
- Forward invoice and confirmation of shipment details to customer and maintain regular contact with customers with regards to the status of the order.
- Update, maintain and record relevant export data on spreadsheets.
- Record all export shipments in line with Company requirements.
- Liaise with external export couriers as required on a professional basis.
- To undertake general ad-hoc administrative duties, within known capability, as and when required to ensure the department is adequately staffed.
Have you got the following skills, knowledge and experience to be a great Export Co-ordinator?
- Previous export experience preferred although not essential.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel to intermediate level.
- Computer literate in order to access Company systems.
- Must be numerate, ideally with previous experience in an accounts/finance related department from a medium-sized business.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to work to deadlines and sometimes under pressure.
- Show initiative to solve problems.
- Eye for detail with ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Methodical in approach to tasks.
- A team player.
What's in it for you…
This is the UK's leading electrical connector distributor!
This Export Co-ordinator position is a great opportunity to join a well-established, family-owned company with an excellent reputation and a very low staff turnover.
The company provides a safe and clean working environment
As well as a competitive salary, they operate a company bonus scheme, optional overtime (when available) and long-term service awards.
You will be entitled to 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) with a rise to 33 days with service, pension scheme and access to their private medical scheme.
How to apply for the Export Co-ordinator job
If you have the skills and experience required for this Export Co-ordinator job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Suitable skills and experience include: Export Co-ordinator, Administration, Administrator Accounts, Co-ordinating Assistant, Client Accounts, Export Administrator, Export Operations, Exports, Administration, Administrator, Sales Support, FMCG, Sales Administrator, Order Fulfilment
Flat Fee Recruiter - Latest Jobs
- £34,788 - £37,849 Annual
- Devon, Exeter, United Kingdom, EX1
Organisational Development Practitioners
- £34,788 - £37,849 Annual
- Devon, Exeter, United Kingdom, EX1 1
Garden Services Manager
- York, Bishopthorpe, United Kingdom, YO232
Housing Support Worker
- Essex, Southend-on-sea, United Kingdom, SS1
- £8 - £8.25 Hourly
- Mid Glamorgan, Porthcawl, United Kingdom, CF36