Posted 3 days 18 hours ago by We Work Recruitment Associates Ltd
Business Analyst - Egham/Staines £32-£35k plus benefits
Do you have experience as a Business Analyst working with Management and Operations to support business growth?
Are you looking for a role that offers an opportunity to use your skills, initiative and instincts in creating, formatting and deploying business analysis and reports for an International business?
I am hiring for an experienced professional with wide knowledge of business operations, ideally within a technical, manufactured products or engineering sector.
Reporting into Senior Management, this is a key position within the business and offers an excellent platform to combine your knowledge and skills with your ability to influence and direct Internal Stakeholders using detailed analysis and reports. You will generate detailed analysis and reports, providing thes to various internal departments in order to be used to make critical business decisions of varying nature.
We are seeking a candidate who is:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experienced in MS Access, Excel and able to write effective SQL statements
- Confident, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, credible to Management level
- Able to use initiative and lead projects, multi tasking and ensuring the very best accuracy of reports, analysis and forecasts are collated, compiled and presented
- Able to create and use SSRS reports
- An effective time manager, planner and competent in multi project handling
- Passionate about improving standards and seeks methods of refining their work
- Takes full accountability, enjoys time-led deadlines and enjoys a hands-on approach to manipulating and using data effectively.
What is on offer:
- A multicultural and International work environment
- A dynamic working culture
- Ongoing career development
- Health and Life Insurance
- 25 days plus BH annual leave
- Social, in house dining, and a range of health and leisure schemes
- An environmentally friendly employer
Applicants should be able to demonstrate skills in management methods, analysis (hands on), planning, relationship management and superb communication skills.
Interviews are being scheduled for next week, so if this sounds of interest, please submit your cv or contact us for further information at your earliest opportunity. Our consultants are shortlisting candidates this week.
Due to high response levels we guarantee only to contact suitable candidates on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.