Senior Customer Insight Analyst
Posted 3 days 18 hours ago by Rentalcars.com
************Closing date 23rd February************
Senior Customer Insight Analyst
We're the Booking.com Transport Business Unit. We're the ones who empower people to get where they're going. Whether they're taking the wheel or sitting back and leaving it to the driver. Whether they're heading straight from A to B or enjoying the freedom to go wherever their journey takes them.
To do that, we operate multiple brands:
Booking.com - We're the transport arm of the world's leading travel booking site.
Rentalcars.com - The world's biggest online car rental service, putting customers behind the wheel at over 50,000 locations worldwide.
Rideways - Finding the best way for each customer to get from A to B. Connect - Bringing our tried-and-tested magic to our partners' sites, delivering seamless travel experiences through brands our customers already know and love.
With our HQ in Manchester, we're part of the worldwide Booking.com family. At the same time, we're proud of our own unique identity. Speaking 42 languages, our 1,600+ staff come from all over the world, just like our customers. What brings us together is our love of adventure: our own as well as other people's. It's easy to be passionate about a job that enriches so many lives on a daily basis, and our workplace reflects our passion, our diversity, our global focus. Just search "Manchester's coolest office" and see for yourself. And we're in good company. Together with priceline.com, KAYAK, agoda.com, and OpenTable, we're part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
We are looking for an experienced, highly skilled and motivated analyst to join our apps team. We are looking for somebody who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with an interest in mobile & apps, related analytical tools and practises.
- Producing actionable insight from multiple data sources that delivers significant, measurable customer and commercial benefit.
- Liaising and collaborating with multiple stakeholders across Product & the wider business to identify new opportunities
- Ownership of apps metrics, analytical & reporting improvements
- Supporting & driving product improvements using A/B (& multivariate) testing
- Influencing the apps strategy and direction through behavioural and commercial data
- Forecasting & modelling the commercial impact of apps initiatives
- Excellent Data / Customer / Insight Analytics experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong SQL skills
- Able to deliver actionable, impactful insights from raw data insights and recommendations that are easily understood
- Experience with Statistical Modeling / Analysis
- Experience in high volume E-commerce / transactional businesses
- Experience with App & Web Analytics tools (GA, Firebase & similar tools)
- Experience of apps attribution platforms
- Experience of working in / for a multi-channel organisation
- Cross-device analytical experience (Mobile / Desktop / Tablet / App)
- Experience writing complex queries using SQL
- Forecasting / Modelling
- Experience of using Power BI
- Experience of using 3rd party APIs as data sources
- Experience of mentoring and coaching others on analytics tools and skills
- You are passionate for and have a good understanding of new technology and digital trends
- You have a data-driven and results-focused approach
- Adaptable and resourceful, you are looking for a role that gives you both autonomy and accountability
- You are a very strong communicator with excellent presentation skills, capable of working with colleagues throughout the organisation, whatever their discipline or seniority.