Posted 3 days 10 hours ago by Mulmar Food Services
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Mulmar Foodservice Solutions, a market leading supplier of commercial catering equipment are recruiting. Based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, Mulmar has built a strong reputation for providing quality foodservice solutions to a wide cross section of market-leading catering and retail customers. Specialists in the supply and maintenance of espresso coffee machinery, we retain some of the world's finest manufacturers in our portfolio.
Based at out head office in Hatfield, the role of the Stores Operative is to:
- Work with suppliers, service department and the Stores Manager to manage stock levels
- Allocate and pick stock for internal workshop engineers
- Allocate and pick stock for field engineers
- Identify parts required from manuals
- Receive and process external customer orders
Knowledge and Experience
- Computer literate, preferably with experience in MS Office including Email, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Able to work as part of a team, on own initiative
- An ability to read drawings and parts lists to identify correct components required
- Good attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner and confident when dealing with customers
- Able to work efficiently and accurately in a pressurised environment
- Able to communicate with colleagues at all levels of seniority, liaise effectively with other internal departments and external contacts
- Experience in a similar store's environment would be an advantage
This position will report to the store's manager.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.