Posted 3 days 12 hours ago by SIMPLIFIED RECRUITMENT
Our client is a UK subsidiary of the global logistics giant TVS with $10 billion annual revenues and employing more than 30,000 people Worldwide. They are a market leader in their sector and provide courier services to some of the UK'S top businesses, in addition to serving the needs of locally based businesses. Operating out of over 45 Branches around the UK and Ireland from where they control more than 1,500 courier vehicles each day, when their 45 plus branches hand over to their Out of Hours Team for the South, based in West Drayton, they need to ensure that there is proper focus and control in relation to all activities.
Working in a forward thinking environment, in an area looking to grow as a business, to provide excellent customer service delivering IT services across a broad spectrum of areas within the IT service industry. Meeting, and exceeding any, contractual service level agreements.
As a Desk Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the team and to support and develop the team with the help of the Service Desk Team Leader whilst delivering a great service and building customer relationships, Managing a team of customer service driven people you will need to lead in a positive, enthusiastic and proactive manner. A desk manager should inspire its team members to deliver the high level standards required by the customer and the business, and develop the team to deliver even better service through continuous improvement.
The role covers hours from 7.00 - 19:00, on an eight hour shift (+ 1 hours unpaid lunch) and providing cover weekends as required
• Liaising with customers and building strong working relationships with them
• System compliance - ensuring all admin across the team is completed daily/weekly/monthly
• Monitoring call progress and ensuring as many SLAs are met as possible. Delivering high service levels to their customers
• Proactively resolving any concerns or work improvements to deliver work quality and efficiency
• Pricing and weekly pricing of calls
• Managing and dealing with and resolving customer escalations
• Support, train and help develop a team of people
• Ensure the daily work load is complete using the system and task management tools
• Reporting on SLA performance and providing service level information for customer consumption
• To drive continuous improvement throughout the team and contribute to it across the company
• Attend and contribute to meetings and conference calls
• Carry out ADHOC investigations and reports back any findings or issues to the business
• Support the Head of the CSC day to day and also provide cover where required
• Compiling and keeping rota's up to date
If you want to be part of their dynamic team and believe you have the skills and drive to join the fastest growing Courier and Logistics Company in the UK, please apply online with your CV and Cover Letter.
No Agencies Please.
SIMPLIFIED RECRUITMENT - Latest Jobs
Customer On-boarding Specialist (9 Month Contract)
- £18,657.60 Annual
- Birmingham, City, United Kingdom, B1
- Essex, West Horndon, United Kingdom, CM133
Lettings Administrator / Negotiator
- £16,000 - £18,000 Annual
- Leicestershire, Leicester, United Kingdom, LE1
- Leeds, City, United Kingdom, LS1
- Northamptonshire, Northampton, United Kingdom, NN1