Senior Leader Maintenance
Posted 10 days 10 hours ago by Wilson Logistics
Oregon, Portland, United States, 97201
- Builds positive relationships and strong partnerships.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and developing long-range goals and objectives.
- Develops analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities to effectively manage personnel at multiple facilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Must have experience in TMT and TMW.
- Equipment spec'ing experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University, and/or a combination with ten or more year's related management experience.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively to successfully mediate and negotiate with individuals internally and externally.
- Highly developed personal qualities which allows you to be able to communicate clearly and persuasively. Qualities include proven leadership, self-confidence, motivation, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and determination.
- capable of balancing competing priorities, complex situations, and tight deadlines.
- Highest degree of ethical and professional conduct is essential.
- Meets deadlines, makes decisions promptly and effectively communicates with others.
- Uses a computer and software programs with limited guidance, as required.