Data Quality Analyst
Posted 6 months 8 days ago by Clarion
We are currently looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join the Data Governance team based in Norwich or London.
The Data Quality Analyst is responsible for monitoring, reporting, and analysing data quality across the data estate. This role will setup data quality monitoring processes and trackers, identify data quality issues, undertake root-cause analyses, and recommend permanent solutions. It will also support both routine and ad-hoc data cleansing activities.
The key duties include:
- Execute data quality verification and investigation (root cause analysis)
- Define data quality metrics framework and controls (KPIs)
- Measure, report and feedback on data quality controls (KPIs)
- Manage and coordinate resolution of data quality issues
- Creatively and proactively explore options to solve process, technical and operational problems
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of all aspects of data quality management gained from a similar role. Solid experience of using data quality tools such as MS SQL server and Pandora is key as well as excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with at all levels within the business. The successful candidate will be a strong team player who works collaboratively and provides coaching and support to transfer technical & data knowledge.
As well as a competitive basic salary you'll receive:
- 25 days paid holiday rising to 30 days after 3 years' service
- Excellent company bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Interest free loans for season tickets
- Additions, this is our flexible benefits scheme. Additions allows you to create the flexible benefits package that is best suited to you and your lifestyle
If you feel your attributes and skillset match our requirements, then we welcome your application.
Closing Date: Wednesday 9th October 2019 at midnight
For further details on this vacancy please visit our website https://en-US/Clarion_External_Careers/job/Norwich/Data-Quality-Analyst_R-1
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.