Posted 9 days 13 hours ago by polkadotfrog Ltd
The technology market in Cambridge holds so many possibilities… including an incredibly lucrative HR Advisor role for a company that can offer real prospect in a collaborative and energetic company. Supporting some of the most well-known companies in the world, this company are market leaders.
This role will see you supporting the HR Business Partner with all areas of HR on a very collaborative basis. If you are looking to move into a dynamic position where you can grow your skills in a professional environment, then this company would love to meet you!
Your duties include:
- Recruitment and training
- Employee development and employee relations
- Employer branding and engagement
- Rewards and retention policy
- All areas of administration
- Reviewing and renewing HR policy
- Keeping up to date with employment law
- All areas of administration as required
Why you should apply:
This amazing company offer a 37.5 hour working week, highly competitive salary and a fantastic office space. The location is stunning and the modern offices create a vibrant place to work.
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within an Administration role is essential
- Strong communication and administration skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Recent experience in a similar role
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.