Digital Skills: Digital Marketing
Posted 1 year 2 months ago by Accenture
Learn to use digital marketing to grow your career or business
Digital marketing can be a crucial tool to grow a business. On this course you will explore what digital marketing is, why it is important and look at some digital marketing strategies including display advertising, pay per click advertising, search engine optimisation and email marketing. Finally, we will discuss the importance of balancing and integrating different digital marketing strategies and how companies target customers.
This course is for anyone with an interest in digital marketing who is seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace or looking to change careers. No prior experience or qualifications required.
Interested in growing your digital skills more widely? Discover more Digital Skills courses from Accenture.
- Describe what digital marketing is
- Explain why digital marketing is important for businesses
- Describe the different types of digital marketing including; display advertisements, pay per click, search engine optimisation, and email marketing
- Explain how the different digital marketing methods can deliver value to businesses
- Identify the key features that should be included in a digital marketing strategy
- Describe how businesses can use data to target customers in their digital marketing campaign
- Explain the benefit and importance of integrating different digital marketing techniques